Ms. Yamada Makiko, Vice-Minister for Policy Coordination, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of Japan
Ambassador GOTO Shinichi
- Monday - Friday
- (except Embassy holidays)
- Morning: 7:30 - 12:30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:30
- * Applications for Entry Visa to Japan from Tanzania are accepted between 8:30 - 12:30 only.
- Embassy of Japan
- P.O. Box 2577 Plot No. 1018, Ali Hassan Mwinyi Rd Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA
- Visa: email@example.com
- Other topics: embassyofjapan_TZ@dr.mofa.go.jp
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT; in Japanese "Monbukagakusho") of Japan offers Tanzanian students scholarship to study at Japanese universities. The scholarship is available only for Research Student(Postgraduate; Master and PhD).
- There is no scholarship for undergraduate for Tanzanian students.
Learn more, Click here!